- RSS Channel Showcase 4483554
- RSS Channel Showcase 6021194
- RSS Channel Showcase 4367989
- RSS Channel Showcase 2800666
Articles on this Page
- 02/01/17--18:30: _High School? And th...
- 02/06/17--09:58: _Katherine Applegate
- 05/11/17--21:15: _Art Stroll Talent S...
- 05/12/17--20:51: _Physics Day @ Lagoon
- 05/16/17--16:53: _Picnic!
- 05/18/17--20:28: _Time to put the boo...
- 06/05/17--13:36: _Keeping Stomachs Fu...
- 06/13/17--08:43: _An Open Classroom M...
- 06/22/17--10:34: _Sharing History
- 06/27/17--09:25: _Book Swap
- 07/17/17--12:35: _Open House
- 07/18/17--13:48: _How to Get Your Tea...
- 09/10/17--16:48: _Moving Right Along
- 09/24/17--12:28: _Clothing Drive
- 09/28/17--20:05: _Hurry to the Book F...
- 11/13/17--11:39: _Learning Together…i...
- 11/21/17--17:46: _Music Ensembles
- 02/01/17--18:30: High School? And then…?
- 02/06/17--09:58: Katherine Applegate
- 05/11/17--21:15: Art Stroll Talent Show Line Up
- 05/12/17--20:51: Physics Day @ Lagoon
- 05/16/17--16:53: Picnic!
- 05/18/17--20:28: Time to put the books to bed for the summer!
- 06/05/17--13:36: Keeping Stomachs Full So Kids Can Play & Learn
- 06/13/17--08:43: An Open Classroom Mention on the SLC School District Site
- 06/22/17--10:34: Sharing History
- 06/27/17--09:25: Book Swap
- 07/17/17--12:35: Open House
- 07/18/17--13:48: How to Get Your Teacher (Child) Ready
- 09/10/17--16:48: Moving Right Along
- 09/24/17--12:28: Clothing Drive
- 09/28/17--20:05: Hurry to the Book Fair!
- 11/13/17--11:39: Learning Together…in the Car?!
- 11/21/17--17:46: Music Ensembles
Our counselor, Dan, is meeting with all of our 8th grade students and their parents to help them plan for high school and beyond. We are learning about what our choices are and how to plan for them according to…
Author Katherine Applegate, has sent our middles a sweet video thank you for their efforts in collecting food for families in need. Many of these students read her book Crenshaw and were inspired to help families who, due to financial…
Hi Everyone, Here is the 2017 Art Stroll Talent Show Line-up! Please be in the gym at least 15 minutes before you/your kiddo are scheduled to perform. There is a CD player and a 1/8″ audio in cable (headphone jack).…
This is what the 8th graders were doing while you set up for Art Stroll today. OC community Lagoon day will be June 3rd. Pick up discount coupons for your family at the school’s main office and we will see…
Tomorrow! Posted by Open Classroom – Salt Lake City on Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Sadly, this Friday (5/19) will be the last day to check out books from the school library this year. We ask that you look under beds, car seats, behind winter coats, in back packs and all of the other places…
Our counselor, Dan, talking about our recent grads and their amazing, year-long projects.
Look at all those cute little faces! We have some of the props on display in the library. SLC School District report on our middle grade students performing historical learning.
Is your child looking for something different to read? Have they read everything in the house? Including all of the cereal boxes?! Have them grab a book they are finished with and meet us at the park for a Book Swap!…
A new book to help transition us all into the school year, How to Get Your Teacher Ready by Jean Reagan is a sweet addition to her How-to picture book series. Jean is a former OC parent and has…
Picnics, visitors, street fairs, field trips…we are all so busy! Steering meeting Tuesday, September 12, 6:30-8:30 pm in the library. School Tour Thursday, September 21, 9-9:45 am in the library. And then one of our biggest fundraisers of the…
Once again, students, co-opers and staff are collaborating for the greater good! An uppers explore group is working with the 8th graders to gather gently used, cold weather gear for local homeless citizens and raise money for the 8th graders’…
Kick off party Tuesday October 3rd, 3-4pm in the Library– Come meet with Mark and Caralyn Buehner the creators of the fantastic Snowmen series of picture books, make a snowman craft and drop off a stuffed toy friend for an…
Sometimes we have to spend a lot of time in the car. Sometimes laundry/yard work/meal time is the priority of the moment. If the body is being held captive to a task or in a car the mind can be…
At the Open Classroom, we have three music ensembles, Acoustic, Rock, and Ukulele. Kids from sixth, seventh, or eighth grade are allowed to participate. Eric, our music teacher, meets with each ensemble every Wednesday for an hour to rehearse. We…